J&T Mechanical Installation prides itself in technical excellence and superior service
These are the cornerstones of every J&T Mechanical Installation engineered job. When you want absolute professionalism for your site work, you need look no further than J&T Mechanical Installation.
Skills and Services
By detailing our extensive experience we hope to win the opportunity to demonstrate that not only are we qualified, but can also provide a technically correct and price competitive solution.
Scope of Process Construction Services we offer include:
- Process Service Construction
- General Carbon Steel Fabrication
- Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Exotic metals Fabrication
- Pressure Vessels
- Pipe Spooling and Skids
- Petrochemical , Mining and food process industry projects
- Specialised Rolling and Pressing
- Process Chute work, Hoppers and Bins
- Ductwork and Specialised Fittings
- Compressed Air Systems
- Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Maintenance and Aftercare.
Our Site Services
We can provide our personnel on a temporary labour hire basis or for longer-term projects:
- Site Service capability
- Certified RIO welding
- Certified welding of all structural steel, process pipe and tube fabrication
- Trade Qualified Boilermakers
- Certified Riggers and Dogman
- Trained Assistants
- Project Supervision.
- Mechanical fitters
- Welding supervisors
- A and document control (MDR).
Our Site Service capability includes
- 4 transportable Containers as stores and workshop
- Welders – Mig, Tig and Stick – Flux Core and STT
- Orbital welding machines from 25mm tube to 100mm tube for the pharmaceutical and food industries
- All Lifting gear tagged and registered
- All Safety Gear
- All Drilling Equipment for concrete and steel
- Cutting equipment – Band Saws, Hot Saws and GF Cutters.
- Welding Rotators
- All Fitting gear.
We have the equipment to successfully deliver your project.
J&T Mechanical Installation will deploy pre-qualified Welding Procedure Specification (WPS)
for all stainless, carbon steel, Alloy and Duplex components and structures.
In the event where no prequalified WPS exist, we will undertake to qualify Welding Procedure Specifications
to satisfy prevailing Australian Standards.
J&T can also supply Q.A welding supervisors for weld traceability records, ongoing site weld testing to the procedures required.